When you answer the cell phone and fumble, accidentally hanging up as you say hello because you hit a button.
When you drop the soap in a small shower and have to turn into a pretzel just to pick it up again.
When the wrong words come out of your mouth when you're trying to act like everything's cool.
Hm. That one actually doesn't bother me. Isn't that what they're there for?
Me either. They've heard it all. Sometimes I wonder if it would be a kindness to come up with something exciting for them, but then the doctor might be confused when I talk to him about something entirely different.
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their can to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
5. When people say, while watching a film, "Did you see that?". No, Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya, Sunshine?
7. When something is "new and improved!"...Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, so it couldn't be new.
8. When people say "life is short". Life is the longest dang thing anyone ever experiences!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, genius?
via : Laugh IT Out: Don't You Hate When People Do These Things
When you buy a coke from a machine and it was not perforated correctly, so you have to break out the tools to open it
When you have a zit on your lip or on your nose
When your cat knocks your Christmas ornaments off of the tree...over and over again!
When you buy your dog a new sweater and out it on him, only to have be chewed up within the hour!