if you charge and store a spare cell phone battery,and seatbelt cutter,in the center console of your vehicle,so you can summon non crazy help in the event you slide off the road into a ditch during a snowstorm..thanks for the help annie,but no thanks..
M-O-O-N spells absolutely everything you'd ever need to spell.
You might be an SKMB fan if: You check in here before you even get a wink of sleep after nearly dying in the OR, because you HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO tell all the SK Aunties and Uncles that their new nephew is here and everyone is in (pretty much) good shape! I love you guys!
- You might be a Stephen King fan if you are too scared to walk past gutters, for fear of Pennywise (this happened to me after reading It)
- You might be a Stephen King fan if instead of saying you have a cold, you say you have Captain Trips
- You might be a Stephen King fan if you say that M-O-O-N spells every word imaginable
- You might be a Stephen King fan if when you watched Prometheus, the first thing you thought of when the Engineers were seen on the ship, you thought of when Bobbi and Gard found the Tommyknockers
- You might be a Stephen King fan if your stay at a hotel demands a reference to The Shining