So I've thought of a few questions I have about the DT series, anyone wanna take a stab?
1) Does the Crimson King have a twinner?
2) Who originally wrote "Hey Jude"? Paul McCartney of the Keystone World, or someone in Mid World? Did Paul have a musical twinner amongst the Old People who also happened upon the same song? Did someone simply travel through a door and bring the song back to Mid World from our world? Or... did someone from Mid World take the song to the Keystone World and give it to Paul?
3) Where in Mid World, georgraphically, are The Blasted Lands located? Near the "Waste Lands" and "Lud"? Are they the same thing? They are described very differently.
4) Are the Lobstrosities Todash monsters ala The Mist? Or are they mutated lobsters?
5) Who wrote the drum beat for Velcro Slide? Was it someone from Lud? Maybe someone from Lud took a copy of it over to the Keystone World and Frank Beard got ahold of it, and was like, "hey guys, I got this great drumbeat for a song!".
6) Did professional wrestling exist during the times of the Old People? I imagine Lud might have had it's own Madison Square Garden. I wonder if Hulk Hogan ever wrestled the Iron Sheik there?