Re: When you are worried........
First... (((Star-O))) we'll be wishing you a completely clear result. xox
Originally Posted by staropeace
Things that help me cope with stress: (and, I am definitely a stress-bunny)
* Talking to my buddies, (most of which are folks from this very site)
* Deep, calm, slow breathing.
* Not getting over-tired, everything starts to go to crap for me when I'm not well-rested.
* Improving my diet (there are immediate benefits to reducing your sugar and crap food/drinks in general)
* Exercise more (walk, walk, walk)
* Listen to music that makes me: smile, laugh, dance, scream, love
* Read (I'd like to say novels, but I'm in a bit of a slump... so read anything for pleasure.)
* Treat myself (to anything that you normally don't do--doesn't have to be something big, just special.)
* Laugh (as often as possible)
* Cry (when I need to 'release')
Please come talk to us as you need...
~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~